She originally was Penny. Glad to see they gave her her name back!
The copper colored horse that was known as "the american girl horse" is now called "penny the horse"?!! [img]rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img]
She originally was Penny. Glad to see they gave her her name back!
Is Penny the carriage horse for Felicity and Elizabeth or is AG introducing yet another horse? Anyone know?
I think was told Penny would be the horse. I wish ther would be another one though...we love the horses & already have 2 Penny's.
Shelly
She was never originally called penny- she started off as the agot horse then was also moved to felicity section and agot- and then back to agot.
Tracy
That is so nice that they gave Penny back to Felicity. I went to the site and looked it up.
Nikki [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]
I noticed that as well. [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img]
Hi there Kit_Girl!
Hasn't Penny been Felicity's horse forever?
She never was a "agot" horse, atleast that I know...
Perhaps she was felicity's horse all along, but not advertised as that?
Katya
Sorry
In the thrid line of my post, there should be "of" at the end.
Typo!
Katya
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">No, Tracy is correct. I remember my daughter being quite upset when AG introduced the horse as an AGoT accessory. She had been waiting for years for them to make Penny for Felicity, and then they introduced a horse that looked like Penny together with the AGoT Riding Outfit (the one with the blue jacket). But she was not Felicity's horse! My daughter was incensed that AG would do such a thing!Originally posted by *Marisol_Grace_Girl*:
Hi there Kit_Girl!
Hasn't Penny been Felicity's horse forever?
She never was a "agot" horse, atleast that I know...
Perhaps she was felicity's horse all along, but not advertised as that?
Edited to add that I just checked the 1998 catalog where the horse was introduced as "American Girl Horse," with a caption above the horse's back that says, "The historical American Girls can ride the American Girl Horse, too!"
<font color="#051E50" size="1">[ July 24, 2005 05:37 PM: Message edited by: Jeanette M. ]</font>
Bookmarks